Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: Touching Fate by Brenda Drake


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.
Here's my selection for this week…

Expected publication: October 12, 2015
Publisher: Entangled Teen Crave
Aster Layne believes in physics, not psychics. A tarot card reading on the Ocean City Boardwalk should have been a ridiculous, just-for-fun thing. It wasn’t. Aster discovers she has a very unscientific gift—with a simple touch of the cards, she can change a person’s fate.

Reese Van Buren is cursed. Like the kind of old-school, centuries-old curse that runs in royal families. Every firstborn son is doomed to die on his eighteenth birthday—and Reese’s is coming up fast. Bummer. He tries to distract himself from his inevitable death…only to find the one person who can save him.

Aster doesn’t know that the hot Dutch guy she’s just met needs her help–or that he’s about to die.

But worst of all…she doesn’t know that her new gift comes with dark, dark consequences that can harm everyone she loves.

I don't often jump into paranormal type books, but there's just something about the description of this novel that has me intrigued. I wonder what consequences Aster must face to help out Reese. I'm also curious about the centuries old curse that has plagued Reese's family.  Definitley looking forward to Touching Fate by Brenda Drake.

Preorder
Sooo, what book are you waiting on? Be sure to link me up! :)

7 comments:

  1. This one sounds interesting! I'll definitely have to check it out :)
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is new to me, but it does sound interesting. I hope you enjoy reading it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems really interesting from the blurb. Like the cover too. Thanks for sharing. Hope you enjoy it when you get to read it :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. That does sound very interesting! I will have to add it on Goodreads! Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds interesting I haven't heard of this before I love a good paranormal.

    Megan @ http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The story definitely sounds interesting and a bit different from the norm. I'm definitely interested in giving it a try. I really like that cover too, the girl and her yellow eyes really stand out.

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is new to me and it's been a while since I've done paranormal! This definitely sounds interesting (:
    Thanks for stopping by Book Munchies!

    ReplyDelete