Saturday, July 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #88

 A weekly meme hosted by, Tynga's Reviews, that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.
Our recap for the past week!


Won:

*Special thanks to Random House Books for Young Readers, HMH Books for Young Readers, Clarion Books, Sourcebooks Fire, Delacorte Press, & Little Brown Books for Young Readers*

That's it for us this week! I hope everyone had an amazing week as well! Leave me a link so I can see all your pretties!


8 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books, but I heard that This is Where it Ends is supposed to be really good. I hope you enjoy these books and happy reading! :)

    Kim @ Divergent Gryffindor: BLOG || VLOG
    Most recent posts: The Book Shelf Tag || Hermione Granger Doll

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Will Never Be Apart sounds awesome. I love the cover for Inheritance of Ashes. Great stack of books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul. I love the cover of We'll Never Be Apart. I hope you enjoy all your new reads.

    Happy reading! My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a great haul this week, lots of awesome looking books. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    An Inheritance of of Ashes looks AMAZING and has such a stunning cover as well. I really can't wait to read that one myself.

    Charnell @ Reviews from a Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! I also got An Inheritance of Ashes! I have not read anything by the author - nor do I really know what the book is about - but I want to read this! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Scorch Trials is so great! I think it's my favorite book in the series. I hope you enjoy The New Order! I enjoyed The Young World.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. All new to me bar one.
    Hope you enjoy your new reads this week.

    ReplyDelete