Saturday, July 11, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #87

A weekly meme hosted by, Tynga's Reviews, that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.
Our recap for the past week!
Interviews:
Memes: 
Waiting on Wednesday 

Here's what landed in our happy hands this week!
The Bourbon Kings (The Bourbon Kings, #1) The Awesome The Cat in the Hat Comes Back
For review:

*Special thanks so NAL, Ravenstone, & Random House Books for Young Readers*

That's it for us this week! I hope everyone had an amazing week as well! Leave me a link so I can see all your pretties!



8 comments:

  1. I hope that you love all your new books this week. They look amazing.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the books! Great review for Ink and Bone. I've been hesitating on getting it, but I'll have to give it a try.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy your new books -- Dr. Seuss just never gets old, does he?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. You got the Bourbon Kings to review. I am so jealous.
    Hope you enjoy reading it. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. :)

    New follower on Bloglovin

    Here is my STS

    Enter the 2 Year Blogoversary Celebration Giveaways!!~ 2 Giveaways, 5 Winners and Over $170 in Prizes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Awesome sounds really good! I'm going to have to look it up on Goodreads. Have an awesome week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul there!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS!

    + Enter to win an ARC copy of SIX OF CROWS!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  7. New JR Ward, how exciting! Hope you love everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved The Awesome. Hope you enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete