Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday, #35


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.

Here's my selection for this week... 

This Girl (Slammed #3) by Colleen Hoover
Publisher: Atria Books
Publication Date: April 30, 2013
Pre-Order: Amazon  |  Barnes & Noble  |  iBookstore

Slammed from Will's Point of View!!

Today Colleen Hoover revealed the cover for the third installment in the Slammed Series. This Girl is the highly anticipated book that is told in Will's Point of View!! Excitement!! I've been a HUGE fan of Hoover's and I absolutely adored Slammed and Point of Retreat. Waiting for This Girl is absolute torture because I just know, Will's POV is going to be powerful. 

Colleen Hoover is offering a lucky winner a set of signed books for this series. So, be sure to go HERE to find out how you can enter to win these amazing books. Good luck!

Sooo, what book are you waiting on?

14 comments:

  1. Your pick is nice, hope you can get it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this a while ago on Goodreads! I have not read Slammed yet, but I plan to maybe next month? :)
    Waiting on Wednesday
    Reivew: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pick with this book happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. ... Did you all swarm together and pick a date to feature this one? Makes three for me now. I get it -- I'm gonna add it! Thanks for sharing. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Slammed yet but this looks like it will be interesting since it's from Will's POV.
    Great pick.

    My WoW

    Sabina @ Delirious About Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had the chance to read the first two books in the series but I'm really excited about them and I'd love to read them all. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of this book before, but it sounds like a great read. Nice choice!

    Visit my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoy! your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Must read Slammed! I've heard great things, but I kind of also heard a spoiler, so I've been putting it off.

    Jennifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for this book!!!! Nice cover too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, nice pick. I have never heard of this book before but it sounds like fun!

    Thanks for sharing.
    Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
  12. This Girl is quite a popular one this week! I can't wait to read it either! I'm not a huge fan of the cover, but I still want it! :D

    Here is my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh! Great pick I gotta pick up one up her books soon!

    Happy Reading :D
    My WoW: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-25-dark-triumph-by.html

    ReplyDelete