Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #19




Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...
If I Should Die (Revenants, #3)
 If I Should Die by Amy Plum
Publisher: Harper Teen
Expected Publication Date: May 7, 2013
 Teasers from pages 92 & 93

"Running my fingers through his hair one last time, I disentangled myself from him nd watched as a tremor shook Jules's body. Suddenly there was only one boy looking at me. And it wasn't affection in his eyes. It was pain."

"Stop while you're still ahead, Kate, and I can take it as a compliment."
 PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!

18 comments:

  1. Oooh man. That's a good one! I am so excited to read this! :)
    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I absolutely love this world. I hope there is a spinoff.

      Delete
  2. Wow! I'd like to know more about this book. Thanks for sharing.
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! I have a copy of this one, and this makes me want to run and read it right now!!!! I really love Jules as a character--I hope he is okay!

    Jennifer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait until you read this scene!!! I love Jules character, too. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I love this teaser. I've only read the first book but I loved that one so I have to read the next two soon :-)
    Thanks for sharing.
    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zenia~ You will love #2 and #3. So much happens in them. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Nice teasers! I hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what a teaser! I need to add this to my TBR list! Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I THINK I JUST DIED!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! You will never believe it if I told you what just transpired LOL. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Oh wow. It's been a while since seen this around. Great teaser. Do hope you are enjoying it.

    I have a teaser up this week if you'd like to stop...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-154.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very much enjoying this book. Of course, I just don't want it to end LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. I enjoyed your teaser. Makes me wonder if Jules survives.
    My teaser is from THE DAY AFTER YESTERDAY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandy! My lips are sealed, but I will say that this def. left an imprint on him. (zips lips)
      Thanks for stopping by! On my way to yours now...

      Delete
  10. Oh My God he cant die, If he does i will definatly cry!

    ReplyDelete