Saturday, March 9, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (37)

A weekly meme hosted by, Tynga's Reviews, that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.

This week we calmed down a little bit from the previous weeks and I think we all needed the break lol.  We still had lots of fun which I mean with books how could you not ha!  Anywho here is our recap for the week..

Reviews:

Giveaways:
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare--No Strings Attached blog hop

WinterHaven Fun:
Teaser Tuesday--Astarte's Wrath by Trisha Wolfe

Waves of Fiction giveaways (18 and over only please)

I have to say the past couple of weeks we have received some amazing books and this week is no exception.  Here is what landed in our happy hands..

Dirty Little Secret The Last Academy Identity Theft Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)
For Review:
Dirty Little Secrets by Jennifer Echols
The Last Academy by Anna Applegate
Identity Theft by Anna Davies
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
Bought:
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

*Special thanks to Henry Holt & Co,  MTV books, & Point*

I can't wait to dive into all of these!  Identity Theft keeps staring at me so I might read that one first lol!  I hope everyone had a wonderful week as well!  Leave me a link so I can see all your goodies!



16 comments:

  1. Shatter Me is amazing, and Unravel Me is even better! Hope you enjoy them :D
    Congrats on getting Siege and Storm, I know how desperate people are to read it :P I haven't read Shadow and Bone yet, but I'm hoping to read it very soon.
    Happy reading!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Last Academy has a cool cover! Siege and Storm is a fantastic sequel, I loved it.
    Katja @ YA's the Word

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for Siege and Storm! Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard about The Last Academy before, but it looks pretty cool! Enjoy your new books!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED Shatter Me and I really need to read Shadow & Bone.

    Happy reading! :)
    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last Academy looks awesome. I like some of the covers for your new books.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm on The Last Academy tour as well! It sounds so good!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHHH Siege and Storm! I cannot wait to read that book! Happy reading!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, great haul! I really want to read Under the Never Sky, Shatter, Dirty Little Secret and Spellcaster! :)
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, Dirty Little Secret! I just asked Edel for that one, so we'll see! And Last Academy has been popping up for a few of you so I need to check it out!

    New GFC Follower

    My STS

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Siege and Storm! I'm so jealous you have a copy! Happy Reading!

    Letterbox Love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Siege and Storm, I still haven't read the first book and it's sitting on my bookshelf, 4 like eva, now!! Shatter Me is good, Enjoy all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so want to read Dirty Little Secret!! Identity Theft and Last Academy sound awesome too!! Fabulous week!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just finished and loved Shatter Me and hope you do too.

    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think I've heard of Identity Theft! I'll definitely be on the lookout for the review. Great haul! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  16. I completely stopped dead when I saw Siege and Storm. OH EM GEEE. I absolutely LOVVVEEEEDD the first book and I am so jealous right now! Seriously. JELLY ME!

    Anyway, I hope you love it! Awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete