Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #20



Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...


Blood Awakening (Blood Prophecy, #2)


Blood Awakening by Jamie Manning
(Blood Prophecy, #2)

Expected Publication: April 23, 2013

Publisher: Pendrell Publishing


My Teasers are from ebook pages 9/203

"We're driving an hour down the road. I doubt something's gonna happen." "Says the girl who was buried alive. "Point taken."

"He was wearing a towel around his waist...and nothing else. I was amazed that he wasn't freezing in the bitterly cold New England weather, but found myself thankful that he wasn't--I was enjoying the view."


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. That does sound like an interesting story. It looks like I'll have to add book 1 to my wishlist. Check out my teasers for Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza and Rage Against the Dying by Becky Masterman. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Book 1 was pretty good. There's an action scene towards the end and I loved it! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Awesome Teasers! I'll have to check these ones out :)

    Here's mine
    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am excited to see what happens in this book. Thanks for stopping by! On my way to yours now...

      Delete
  3. Great teaser, here is mine http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-31913.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Heidi! On my way to yours now. Thanks for popping in :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't read this series, yet. Another one to add to my TBR.

    Jennifer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that's definitely wet my appetite! Really want to know more about the buried alive thing and it sounds like there's a good potential relationship there. I'll have to look this series up - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, sounds like a beautiful sight in that second teaser. :) Thank you!

    I have a teaser up this week too, if you'd like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/teaser-tuesday-155.html

    ReplyDelete