Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday, #33


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.
Here's my selection for this week... 

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
Publication Date: September 17, 2013
Publisher: Dutton

From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.


I've been a fan of Perkins since her first book Anna and the French Kiss came out. My love for her writing because even more fierce after reading Lola and the Boy Next Door. So it's no surprise that I'm pining for Isla and the Happily Every After pretty badly. I can't wait for this book to hit the stands! Love.love.love her books!

Sooo, what book are you waiting on???

16 comments:

  1. I've seen this book mentioned before. It looks like a great read. Wonderful pick!

    My WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one either! The blurb had me squealing. I was really hoping that Isla would get her own novel so I'm so excited! And the cover is absolutely stunning, especially if put together with the others by Perkins.
    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice puck! I still haven't read the first two books, but definitely want to read this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to this one too!

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, we have the same pick!! That's just too awesome-- and I totally know what you mean! Anna and the French Kiss is one of my top favorite reads, but I need to re-read Lola. When I first read it, I was disappointed. :( Great pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really can't wait for this one too! Nice pick and the storyline is amazing!! :)

    Happy Reading!
    My WoW: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-23-revenge-of-girl.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy! your pick.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday_1088.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved Anna and Lola. I can't wait to read this one too! Great choice.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm all over this one too! I haven't read Lola yet though, but I did read Anna and liked it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stephanie Perkins is one of my author faves! She's so great. Can't wait to read this one.

    JEnnifer
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't started the series yet, but I intend to, especially since it's coming to a close. Hope you love this one as much as, if not more than, the others. Have an awesome week!

    The LUV'NV

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is on my TBR list also! I can't wait to get my hands on it! Great pick!
    ~Ashley (New follower)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is a new one for me...I am familiar with the author but I'd never heard of this one before. Nice pick, I hope you'll love it when it comes out :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. New follower!

    Hmm, it'll be interesting to see how much substance this story has. I can't wait for your review!

    http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete