Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday, #34


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.

Here's my selection for this week... 


How My Summer Went Up In Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
Publication Date: May 7, 2013
Publisher: Simon Pulse

First she lost her heart. Then she lost her mind. And now she’s on a road trip to win back her ex. This debut novel’s packed with drama and romance!

Rosie’s always been impulsive. She didn’t intend to set her cheating ex-boyfriend’s car on fire. And she never thought her attempts to make amends could be considered stalking. So when she’s served with a temporary restraining order on the first day of summer vacation, she’s heartbroken—and furious.

To put distance between Rosie and her ex, Rosie’s parents send her on a cross-country road trip with responsible, reliable neighbor Matty and his two friends. Forget freedom of the road, Rosie wants to hitchhike home and win back her ex. But her determination starts to dwindle with each passing mile. Because Rosie’s spark of anger? It may have just ignited a romance with someone new…

I love contemporary novels. I love road trips. AND most of all I love romance mixed with drama. So needless to say, this book has my name written all over it. Rosie sounds like a girl who could cook up a good serving of disaster and I can't wait to join in on her journey. :)

Sooo, what book are you waiting on???

18 comments:

  1. Aw, sounds cute. Thanks for stopping by!

    Be sure to check out the giveaway I have up on my blog for a copy of "Dreams and Shadows" by C. Robert Cargill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds pretty good. However if she's holding that gas can... I'm pretty sure I can guess that SHE made her summer go up in flames!? Hehe.
    New Follower <3!
    Beth | The Reading Vixens [Formerly YA Vixens]
    Vixen's WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sounds really cute, and like it would be a fun read. Nice pick.


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't normally read contemporaries, but this one sounds pretty funny. Hope you enjoy it!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like contemporary romances too. This one looks cute. Thanks for sharing.

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not an overall big contemporary reader so I'll probably pass on this one. I do however really love its cover simple yet telling.

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW for this week and sharing yours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just searching for a good contemporary romance book. Sounds pretty good for me! Nice pick. :)

    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've ssen this around before, sounds cute. My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick. I can't wait to read this one either :)

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-39.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a good choice.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heard of this book a few weeks ago and it looks fantastic! I can't wait until it's released. :) Thanks for sharing. ^.^
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd
    My Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw this one on Edelweiss! I hope you got it! I didn't request it because I have too many right now. I hope that when you get the chance to read this one, you enjoy it! :D

    Here is my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This sounds like such a great book. Adding it to my TBR list. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like alot of fun. Thanks for sharing!!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  15. Road trip books are the best. Thanks for stopping by!

    Candice @ thecrj reviews

    ReplyDelete
  16. Revenge and a road trip, you can't go wrong with this one! Great pick! :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think this is going to be one of those books everybody pounces on when it's released because I see this book every Wednesday on multiple blogs! Haha.

    Thanks for stopping by and sorry for the late reply :)

    ReplyDelete