Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #38


 
Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...
 
 
Deception (Defiance, #2)
 
 
Deception (Defiance, #2) by C.J. Redwine
Publisher: Balzer + Bray
Expected Publication Date: August 27, 2013
 
 
 
 
 
 
Teasers from pages: 2 & 3
 
"They're going to argue."
"I'm going to win. '
 
"But one hundred and fifty-seven stayed. And now I get to put their faith in me to the test."
 
 
 
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!
 
 

8 comments:

  1. intriguing. mine for this week is chick-lit meets super-heroes: The She-Hulk Diaries.
    http://eyesandearsblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/teaser-tuesday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a good one!


    http://debdebreviews.wordpress.com/2013/07/30/teaser-tuesday-july-30/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have to read Defiance. Your teaser makes me want to catch up on this series. Come see my teasers for Charmed Vengeance by Suzanne Lazear and Saving Paradise by Mike Bond. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover. Sounds good I think I have the first one on my TBR list. Here is my TT http://newpaperadventures.blogspot.com/2013/07/teaser-tuesday-july-30-2013.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo...I love this cover. I'm pretty sure it's on my TBR.


    Here's my TT


    Dee @ Dee's Reads

    ReplyDelete
  6. This just reminded me how badly I actually wanted to read the first book. Have to push this up on my tbr with this awaiting me in the sequel!
    Thanks for sharing. My TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow that's interesting. This cover makes me want to read this book so bad. Thanks for sharing.
    My TT

    ReplyDelete