Monday, July 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #35


 
Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...
 
 
Jellicoe Road
 
 
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
Publisher: Harper Teen
Publication Date: August 26, 2008
 
 
My Teasers are from book pages 80 & 81

He looks at me and I open my mouth to say something but he puts two taped fingers to his lips. "I think we've crossed the boundary without realizing," he continues, whispering.

So I keep my eyes forward as I slowly raise myself, and then we're eye to eye, give or take the ten centimetres he has on me.
 
 
 
 
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love your teaser :D! I haven't heard of this book before, but I am going to check it out :). Thanks for sharing!

    Here's mine:
    http://www.kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2013/07/teaser-tuesday-10-heartbeat-by-faith.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blog partners loved this book. I've read other work by this author and she's a phenomenal writer. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete