Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, # 36


 
Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...
 
 
 
A Tale of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #2)
 
 
 A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris
Expected Publication Date: August 6, 2013
Publisher: Entangled Teen
 





Quote from ebook pages: 121

"It's called a thong," she clarifies with glee, "and by putting the string up there, you avoid ugly panty lines. Trust me, no one wants to see that business."

"The latest selection declares the wearer to Love Pink."  
 
 PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!
 


11 comments:

  1. Lol brilliant teaser. Yes we don't want ugly panty lines!
    New follower btw on GFC and Bloglovin'

    Mine is from The Witches Dream by Victoria Danann.

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks, Linsey! I loved that part and knew every woman could relate LOL! Thanks for stopping by and following!

      Delete
  2. OMG I love it. I will have to put this on my TBR list.

    Here is my TT http://cynthia2729.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/teaser-tuesday-july-16/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like it's right up my alley. I love this teaser. I'll definitely add this one to the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute teaser! Check out my teaser if you get a chance @ FueledbyFiciton

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite funny moments :) Thanks for sharing!!

    xoxo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe...love it! Sounds like this one is going to be just as fun as the first book! :) Thanks for sharing & stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting teaser but, personally, I will accept panty lines. My teasers this week are from Shelter by Harlan Coben and Dick Francis's Bloodline by Felix Francis. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL...I will also accept panty lines...it beats a permanent wedgie any day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha i love that teaser .. and your blog is really nice *_*
    mine is up: http://bookskeepmesane.wordpress.com/2013/07/16/teaser-tuesday-july-16-2013/

    ReplyDelete