Monday, January 14, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays, #11


Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays!
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.  Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser Tuesday is for the following:

Until I Die (Revenants, #2)Until I Die (revenants, #2) by Amy Plum
Publication Date: May 8, 2012
Publisher: Harper Collins Publishers

My Teasers: Page 3 & 4
"Here you go." Vincent handed me a towel and kissed the top of my head. "Not that I don't think you're totally hot when you' with sweat," he whispered, giving me a flirty wink.

"But Vincent made me an offer I couldn't refuse. He promised not to die. At least, not on purpose. Which goes against every fiber of is un-being. Revenants' compulsion to die when saving their precious human "rescues" is more than enticing and powerful than a drug addiction. But Vincent thinks he can hold out. For me."

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!


20 comments:

  1. Oh I love this series and I cant wait for the final book! Great teaser!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh so do I!! I am so anxious to read the next book, too! It can't come soon enough! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. oh seeing someone hot and sweaty isn't really my thing :) lol. but that is a nice compliment.
    Trish - My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I can understand that. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I forgot how much I liked Vincent! I really need to read this sequel. Great teaser! :)

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read this book forever. I really must move it up on my tbr list, the ever growing tbr list! Here's my Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! LOL It's great so far and I really missed these characters. I just love Vincent! Thanks for stopping by my TT

      Delete
  5. I like this series! Can't wait for the next book!
    ai love books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me, too! I will be patiently waiting. Thanks for stopping by my TT!

      Delete
  6. Oooh very nice teases!! Hope you enjoy the rest!

    Thanks for visiting my teaser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica! I love this series and can't wait to plow through the rest of it. Thanks for stopping by, too!

      Delete
  7. Great teaser. I have an ARC of the final book, and it is killing me waiting until closer to release date to read it! But my TBR shelf is crazy!

    Jennifer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would kill me too!!! LOL I can't wait to read it. Thanks for stopping by my TT!

      Delete
  8. Ha ha Loved that teaser! Seen this book around and I'm very curious about this Vincent character :)

    Thanks for stopping by My TT!!

    Magen Corrie
    ~Corrie the Book Crazed Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Magen! It's a great series. And Vincent...swoon :)If you read it, let me know how you liked it. Thanks for stopping by, too.

      Delete
  9. What a great teaser! I am excited about your review of this one!

    Thanks for stopping by My Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoyed your teasers, especially the first one. Now I'm curious about this book.
    My Teaser is from THE STORYTELLER.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! How did I miss this book came out? I've not started this authors books yet, but I do want them. Great teasers! Thank you.

    If you'd like to stop by, I have a teaser up as well...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday-146.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should try these books. Absolutely love them. I was an instant fan after I read the first book and now I will be patiently waiting for #3. Thanks for stopping by! On my way to check your TT out now :)

      Delete