Monday, June 17, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #33


Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...
Teardrop (Teardrop, #1)

Teardrop by Lauren Kate
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Expected Publication: October 22, 2013



Teasers from ARC pages:343 & 346

"She imagined that the surface of her own heart probably looked like this deck. Love was a dance floor, where everyone you lost left a mark behind."

"Don't be paranoid," he said harshly. "Life is one long surprise."
"Some surprises can be avoided."

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!

16 comments:

  1. Interesting images in your teaser. I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading and thanks for visiting my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I know...words can have underlying meanings LOL. I did enjoy the book. I just finished it actually and loved how it ended. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cover! I like the quote, too.
    Here's my teaser.
    http://mytime2read.blogspot.com/2013/06/teaser-tuesday-june-18.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it! The cover is gorgeous!! Thanks for stopping by my TT!

      Delete
  3. Interesting.. I haven't heard of this one :)

    Have a good week! Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like an interesting book. Check out my TT here: http://meandu-justthinking.blogspot.ca/2013/06/teaser-tuesdays.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I love Lauren Kate's writing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of life being one big surprise. Happy Reading!

    Reading Lark's Teasers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice teaser, but I'm still not convinced I should pick this up. It just doesn't sound like my thing... My TT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice teaser and beautiful book cover! Glad you enjoyed the book.

    Here's my Tuesday intro/teaser: http://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2013/06/first-chapter-first-paragraph-18-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeekkk!! I'm dying to read this one. Of course the cover is amazing, but I have high hopes for it. I know others differ on their opinion of Lauren Kate, but I really enjoy her writing and I'm hoping this one is absolutely fabulous. Hope you're enjoying it! Thanks for the teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember hearing about this book a few months ago on a WoW post. Going to be checking this book out soon :). Thanks for the teasers :D!

    Here's mine: Kassandra @ Kassie's Book Thoughts
    http://www.kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2013/06/teaser-tuesday-7-blessed-tragedy-by-hb.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. The gorgeous cover would make me pick up this book. Good teaser too. My Teaser is from THE LIGHT BETWEEN OCEANS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh loving that cover! And the teasers sound great. :) Thank you!

    I too have a teaser up, if you'd like to stop by:
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/06/teaser-tuesday-167.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being a vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, but how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete