Thursday, June 26, 2014

Movie Tie-In and Trailer: If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Be sure to get your copy of the movie tie-in edition of If I Stay by Gayle Forman, which comes out July 1, 2014! This is one of my favorite YA Contemporary novels and I can't wait to catch the movie on August 22, 2014.


Expected publication: July 1st 2014 by Speak (first published January 1st 2009)
The critically acclaimed, bestselling novel from Gayle Forman, author of Where She Went, Just One Day, and Just One Year.

Soon to be a major motion picture, starring Chloe Moretz!

In the blink of an eye everything changes. Seventeen -year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall what happened afterwards, watching her own damaged body being taken from the wreck. Little by little she struggles to put together the pieces- to figure out what she has lost, what she has left, and the very difficult choice she must make. Heartwrenchingly beautiful, this will change the way you look at life, love, and family. Now a major motion picture starring Chloe Grace Moretz, Mia's story will stay with you for a long, long time.

US Movie Release Date
August 22, 2014

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the movie! It looks like they did a great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The movie looks soo great, I can't remember wanting to see a book adaptations this much, ever. The actors fit the characters perfectly which is rare so I'm really glad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree Veronika! This looks amazing. :)

      Delete