Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday, #53


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.

Here's my selection for this week...


Remember When 3 (Remember Trilogy #3) by T. Torrest
Expected Publication: November 21, 2013
"I’d spent too long in limbo.
It was time to put The California Plan back into effect."
~Layla Warren


I’ve been in love with Trip Wiley since I was sixteen years old.
Yep. That Trip Wiley.
Academy award-winning actor, known philanthropist, People’s Sexiest Man Alive two years running…
Yeah.
It’s not like I’m some delusional stalker-fan. It just so happens that he was my high school sweetheart back in 1991.
In the years since, he’s simply been The One That Got Away.
We just can’t seem to get on the same page at the same time.
Our timing may have sucked, but the feelings had already been confirmed. Years ago.
At least his were.
He doesn’t know that I had chosen to love him back.
I need to fix that.
And I need to do it now.

Remember When 3 is the third and final book in the Remember Trilogy.
It’s a story about taking chances and following your heart…
and knowing that sometimes, you just have to learn when to let go.


I've recently read the first two books in this series and I immediately fell for Layla Warren's story. Remember When 3 marks the third and final book in the Remember Trilogy and I can't wait to see how this ends. Truly excited!

Sooo, what book are you waiting on???

10 comments:

  1. I haven't hear of this series before but it sounds like a sweet love story. Nice pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this author or series but it is going on my TBR list. Thanks for sharing. :)

    My WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/come-to-me-quietly/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of this series but I just read the synopsis and oh my, I love gushy romance stories, so of course I'm adding the entire series to my tbr. I hope you enjoy Remember When 3 <3

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this series before, but it sounds like a super adorable read! Hopefully happy endings all around and I hope you enjoy it when it comes out! Thanks for sharing & stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hollywood stories!! They're my guilty pleasure. Very cool pick. Thank you for sharing!

    WoW @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard of this series before, but I love the concept! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of this book, or the author! This one is completely new to me. I really hope you enjoy this one, when you get to read it, Sarlene!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just added this to my Goodreads! Thanks for sharing :D
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Divergent-Gryffindor/524269864264579

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, hadn't heard of this trilogy before. Will check it out!

    -Jess @ Reading Nook Reviews My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a fun RomCom! I hope you get to read it soon. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a lovely weekend!

    Sabrina @ I Heart Y.A. Fiction

    ReplyDelete