Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #51 Erased by Jennifer Rush



Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...

Erased (Altered, #2)

Erased (Altered, #2) by Jennifer Rush
Publisher: Little Brown Books for Young Readers
Publication Date: January 7, 2014

*Teasers are from an Advanced Readers Copy.




Teasers from ebook page: 9

"He lay on his stomach, hands tucked beneath the pillow. In the murky darkness, I could just make out the black lines of his birch tree tattoo spreading across his back, the branches twining down his arms."

"With my eyes, I traced the dimples made by bones and muscle in his shoulders. Imagined what pencil I would use to sketch him on paper."



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!




7 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! I have a copy of this one, and you just made me want to stop everything and read it.

    Jennifer
    YA Sisterhood
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/11/teaser-tuesdays_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is definitely appealing and so is your teaser.
    My Teaser is from THE HUSBAND'S SECRET.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! I love her writing! I loved Altered but I haven't read Erased yet. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover! Very nice teaser. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place. Agen Bola

    ReplyDelete