Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #52 These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner




Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...

These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)
These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1) by Aimee Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
Publisher: Disney Hyperion
Expected Publication Date: December 10, 2013

*Teasers are from an Advanced Readers Copy.



Teasers from book page 255

"What happened with Simon wasn't your fault. Your father did that--not you. You're not to blame for someone loving you." 

"I was scared of having you, then losing you again. But it would be worth it a thousand times over. I was an idiot, I'm sorry."


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!





7 comments:

  1. Hi Amber - Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    I am super excited to read These Broken Stars. Your teaser is killing me. Aaah! NEED THIS BOOK! :)

    Beckie @ Bittersweet Enchantment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic teaser! I just finished this book last week and adored it. There's definitely some sweet and heartbreaking moments. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my teaser at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I can't wait to read this! Hope you're enjoying it? :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I keep seeing this book. I think I may have to go hunt it down! Thanks for sharing such an amazing teaser.
    Stop by to get my Teaser: Teaser Tuesday – Friendship Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be reading this one soon. Thanks for the teaser :)

    Here's my teaser:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/11/teaser-tuesday-26-fiery-heart.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teasers! I hope you're enjoying this!

    ReplyDelete