Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #50 THE COLDEST GIRL IN COLDTOWN by Holly Black



Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...


The Coldest Girl in Coldtown
The Coldest Girl In Coldtown by Holly Black
Publisher: Little, Brown Books For Young Readers
Publication Date: September 3, 2013






*Teasers from Page 13*

"Pushing herself to stand, she started picking her way across the floor, trying to ignore the way the carpet crunched under her bare feet, trying not to think about the smell of decay blooming in the room."

"Which made her wonder if there could still be a vampire in this house, the vampire who had slaughtered all these people"



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. ooOOOoo
    I really liked this one :) I hope you do too!
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday Black and Blue by Gena Showalter
    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed this one. Hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I've been meaning to try re-reading Holly Black, and this book sounds really interesting. Definitely been seeing it around a lot. Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my teaser at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished this a few days ago and I loved it! I hope you're enjoying it, too. Here is mine:
    http://myliteraryconfessions.blogspot.com/2013/11/teaser-tuesday-99.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a DNF for me. But I love the teaser choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, very nice teasers! I hope you're enjoying this.

    ReplyDelete