Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! 
 
I absolutely love this time of year and this year is extra special to me for a lot of reasons.  One of those being that I have the best blog roomies in the world.  I don't know what I would do without them and their support.  Thanks girls for just well being so awesome =) 

I am also thankful for my family and friends.  They are my life and keep me sane lol. I have a great group of reading buddies that share my passion for books. This year has been an amazing and bountiful year of great reading connections and awesome books.  I have enjoyed getting to know so many new people and I hope that continues.

I really hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and gets to enjoy their day.  It has been wonderful getting to know each and every one of you and I can't wait to see what happens this next year!  

And for those of you braving the Friday of extreme shopping please be careful!

Sincerely,
Crystal & the Winterhaven Team


1 comment:

  1. Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete