Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday, #40


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.

Here's my selection for this week...

Expected Publication: August 6, 2013
Publisher: Sphere
The dark secret Kayden has kept hidden for years is out. Worse, he's facing charges for battery. The only way he stands a chance against the charges is if Callie speaks up, something he'll never ask her to do.

Callie knows Kayden is going back to his dark place and desperately wants to save him. But saving him means admitting her secrets aloud. Callie and Kayden are stronger than they think, especially when they're together. Together they move forward, face their demons, and finally start to heal from their traumatic pasts.

I read the Coincedence of Callie and Kayden a couple of months ago and absolutely fell in love with both of these characters. I won't complain about the painful cliffy, but I will say it was harsh! I can't wait to get my hands on this second installment to see how Callie and Kayden find a way through the tough times ahead. Sitting at the edge of my seat for this one!!

Sooo, what book are you waiting on??? Be sure to link me up!


6 comments:

  1. I still need to read the first one! It sounds like it's good! Great pick this week!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first I have heard of these books so I will definitely need to check them out. Great pick! My WoW.

    Vyki @ On The Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the first book, but I have to say that I should really do that. This sounds great! Nice pick.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden, but I have not had the chance to read it yet. I am going to try to read it next month. I read The Secret of Ella and Micha and loved it :)! Great Pick :)!

    Here's mine:
    http://www.kassiesthoughts30.blogspot.com/2013/05/waiting-on-wednesday-3-gamboard-of-gods.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cliff-hanger was tragic. I'm right there with you on the wait for this one. Callie and Kayden stole my heart! Great choice!

    Candice @ thecrjreviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.

    Website
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete