Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #28



Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...



Not a Drop to Drink

Not A Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis
Publisher: Katherine Teagen Books
Expected Publication: September 24, 2013

Add it on Goodreads





My Teaser's are from book pages 49 & 50...

"Her knees slipped in the blood-soaked mud, and she fell face forward into the muck, where she saw her riffle."

"Bulging swollen flesh puffed out from between the strips that she'd used to bind it."
 
AND....Because I couldn't resist this part...Another Teaser!

Page 214...
 
"So...I'm not used to asking for permission, but I don't want to get shot either."
 
"I'm not going to kiss you like your mother. C'mere."
 
 
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks! 
 

10 comments:

  1. I love the teasers. I need to start this one and soon.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't so sure this book was for me but I like those teasers!

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that was such a TEASER! I'm DYING to read this book and that Teaser just sealed the deal that I am going to LOVE this book!

    Check out my TT @
    http://addictreaders.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-1-teaser-tuesday-weekly.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, now that doesn't sound good. This is a new book and I think I'm going to have to look more into it. :) Thank you!

    If you'd like to stop by I've a teaser up today as well...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-162.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first teaser was a little gruesome, but I did love that second one! :-) Sounds like an interesting read.

    My teaser is from THE APOTHECARY'S DAUGHTER by Julie Klassen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really good! Definitely going on my TBR list!
    Here's mine: http://peacehappinessbooks.blogspot.com/2013/05/teaser-tuesday-1.html
    -Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait till this book comes up on my review pile!!! Great teasers! Just enough to entice me to move it up a bit on the pile. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Information
    Click Here
    Steepster.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

    Forodecostarica.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete