Monday, May 20, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #29




Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 
My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...


Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)
Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2) by Wendy Higgins
 
Publisher: Harper Teen
 
Published: April 30, 2013

 




Teasers from ebook page: 239
 
"Bright, glowing joy filled my heart. My eyes welled and I mouthed, "I love you, too."
 
"I pulled him close and breathed him in, feeling him in every pore, letting his love drown out everything else."

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow - such sweet and romantic teasers! :3 I've been wanting to get the first book in this series for ages, I think you've made me want to read it even more! ^.^ Thanks ever so much for sharing and for stopping by my TT. :)
    Happy Reading! :D

    -----
    Tiffa @ The British Book Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teasers! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice teaser. Sadly I couldn't even finish the first book.
    Amy's Massive B-day Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh Great ones! I loved this! :)

    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete