Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday, #39


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.

Here's my selection for this week...

.
Publication Date: November 5, 2013
Publisher: Putnam Juvenile
The explosive finale to Marie Lu’s New York Times bestselling LEGEND trilogy—perfect for fans of THE HUNGER GAMES and DIVERGENT!

He is a Legend.
She is a Prodigy.
Who will be Champion?


June and Day have sacrificed so much for the people of the Republic—and each other—and now their country is on the brink of a new existence. June is back in the good graces of the Republic, working within the government’s elite circles as Princeps Elect while Day has been assigned a high level military position. But neither could have predicted the circumstances that will reunite them once again. Just when a peace treaty is imminent, a plague outbreak causes panic in the Colonies, and war threatens the Republic’s border cities. This new strain of plague is deadlier than ever, and June is the only one who knows the key to her country’s defense. But saving the lives of thousands will mean asking the one she loves to give up everything he has. With heart-pounding action and suspense, Marie Lu’s bestselling trilogy draws to a stunning conclusion.

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one pining with a vengeance for the final installment of Marie Lu's Legend Trilogy. I can't believe how quickly this series is coming to a close!! I've been lucky enough to get my hands on the ARCs for the first two books, so I'm truly hoping my luck hasn't run out. Because there aren't very many series out there that I've conscioiusly made an effort to keep up with, Legend being a HUGE exception, I am very excited to get my hands on the finale to June and Day's adventure. 

Sooo what book are you waiting on???

16 comments:

  1. Eep! Yeap, you're definitely not the only one eagerly waiting for Champion ;)

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the other books in this series yet, but they all sound so good!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for this too! I'm scared about how it'll end.. But I can't wait to find out :D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want this one as well :) I can't wait to see how everything ends!!

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to this one as well!! =D

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. How have I not read Legend yet! I need to jump on that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choice! Makes me even more aware that I own both Legend & Prodigy and haven't read either of them yet...

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're WoW twins this week! And I've got the same hopes...I, too, managed to get advanced copies of Legend and Prodigy and would LOVE to find out what happens a little sooner than the release date. ;) Fingers crossed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still haven't read the first book in this series, although that's probably a good thing. Because if I like it, then I can read the second book right away.
    My WoW


    -Nazish @ Nazish Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeek! That's a reminder to read Prodigy! I still haven't done that yet. I loved Legend! I can't wait for Champion (despite having not read Prodigy). Hope you get to read this one soon!

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice! I love this series!

    Check out my WoW

    Brenna @ two-tall-tales

    ReplyDelete
  12. That cover looks amazing! I still need to read this series though - but been wanting to for ages! My WoW:
    www.bookcomet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one I can't wait to get my hands on. Prodigy completely blew me away. As much as I love Day, I'm jonesing for some more Anden! Great choice.

    candice @ thecrjreviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

    Slides.com
    Website
    Information

    ReplyDelete