Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #27

 
Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...

Of Silver and Beasts


Of Silver And Beasts (Goddess Wars, #1) by Trisha Wolfe
Published: April 19, 2013

Amazon / B&N / Goodreads




My Teasers are from kindle 62% & 86%...

"But his lips pass mine, brush over my chin and jawline, and instead find the sensitive, scarred skin of my chest. He plants a soft kiss, and then another. My throat thickens. My nostrils flare as a burning sensation blazes behind my sinuses. It quickly subsides when the unshed tears I'm holding back release."

"With another of his oaths sworn to me, I take in a relieved breath and press my lips to his. I want to take with me the memory of the most stubborn man I have ever known, and the way his kiss invades my soul, chasing away the darkness."


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Sounds good, nice teaser picks. Looking forward to reading this! =) My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! This book is amazing.

      Delete
  2. Gosh, loving the teasers! I think I'm going to check this one out. :D

    Do stop by my teaser. Happy Tueasday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Madiha! This book is awesome! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. Great teasers! Trish is a fabulous writer. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea :) She sure is a fantastic writer. She knows how to write very strong characters and very vivid worlds. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Great Teasers! Going to check this one out :)

    Have a good week!

    Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you do check it out. It's an awesome story. Love it! Thaniks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

    Website
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete