Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday, #49


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.

Here's my selection for this week...

Expected Publication: October 15, 2013
Publisher: Forever
With more lives at stake and games in motion, Ellie, Camden and Javier form an uneasy alliance that will take them from the treacherous streets of inner-city Mexico to the wilds of the Honduran jungles in order to find their freedom. But with liberty just on the horizon, the cost might come at their own redemption.

I am a huge fan of The Artists Trilogy. Having recently finished the second book titled Shooting Scars, I am even more excited to see what Karina Halle has in store for us with her next installment. Her writing is edgy, her characters are explosive and Halle just never disappoints. Bold Tricks marks the finale in this trilogy and I am very eager to see how Ellie, Camden and Javier fare on their war of love and revenge. Excited!!

Sooo, what book are you waiting on???

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, I haven't read the first in this series, though I have a copy and love love love the covers. I've heard lots of good things, though! Great pick! :)

    Here's mine!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this series before! After looking it up it sounds like a good choice!


    My Waiting on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started reading book one so I hope I get the chance to read this one soon. It sounds interesting. Great pick! I hope you enjoy reading it.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I like that cover! I still haven't read Shooting Scars though :/

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I have read the first book, can't wait to continue the series. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read these books yet, but I get the feeling I need to.

    See what I'm waiting on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting cover! Thanks for sharing your awesome pick! :)

    my WOW: http://www.bookythoughtsandme.com/waiting-wednesday-16-things-i-thought-were-true/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't hard of this series but I like the cover. If the story is half as interesting the cover then I'll have to give the series a try. Nice pick.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Covidinfos.net
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete