Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #41



Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...

Origin (Lux, #4)

Origin (Lux, #4) by Jennifer Armentrout
Publication Date: Today!!! August 27, 2013
Publisher: Entangled Teen






Teasers are from ebook pages: 351 & 359

He silenced me with a kiss--a sweet, tender kiss that eclipsed all my words. "I need to tell you something," he said. "You might hate me afterward."

They had no idea what I was truly capable of.




If you haven't read this series, I would highly recommend you do. Origin is released TODAY! If you haven't had a chance to read this yet, you will not believe what happens. It's a nail biter!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Nice teaser... :) Might have to check this series out. My Tuesday Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it's a really good one. Love Daemon and Katy. Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. I still haven't had the chance to read any of her books. I know, it's shameful. One day though I am going to go buy this whole series and just read them straight through because everyone raves it. Hopefully that day will be soon! Hope you are enjoying it :)

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooo, love it!! I haven't read Onyx yet... I need to get on that!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read this series. Wish I had endless time to do nothing but read. Sweet tease!
    Here's mine if you want to take a look, Profiler by Mi Lei - http://wp.me/p27ipo-3Z6

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh what did he have to tell her??? Lol.. I'll have too read this now! Great teasers.

    Linsey @ mybooksnthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation that's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting. Liga Italia

    ReplyDelete