Saturday, October 3, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #94

A weekly meme hosted by, Tynga's Reviews, that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.
 We've missed a few weeks, but we've still been blogging up a storm!  Here's what we've been up to these past few weeks!

Reviews:


WinterHaven Fun:

Memes:

Here's some of our most exciting books that landed in our hands these past few weeks!
Shade Me The Impostor Queen Romancing the Dark in the City of Light Tell the Wind and Fire A Song for Ella Grey A Midsummer Night #nofilter (OMG Shakespeare) Flawed (Flawed, #1) My Second Life These Vicious Masks The Killing Jar No Love Allowed Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird, #2) The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen, #2)
For Review:

*Special thanks to Harper Collins, Simon & Schuster, Thomas Dune, Clarion Books, Delacorte Books, Random House, Macmillan, & Swoon Reads*

That's it for us!  As you can see we had a very busy few weeks and we are not stopping!  October is a huge month for us so be sure to stop by and check out all the amazing authors we have stopping by!
Also don't forget to leave me a link so I can see all your pretties!


11 comments:

  1. Great haul! Most of these books are new to me. I wish I had more time to sit down and read. I always feel so behind...I guess it doesn't help that my tbr pile just keeps growing. lol

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so many great books this week. I see that we both got The Imposter Queen this week. Enjoy your new reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Lots of new to me authors that I'll definitely be checking out :)
    Danielle @ Life With Two Boys

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many amazing books! I hadn't heard of These Vicious Masks, it sounds really good!! Thank you so much for sharing :)
    Happy reading!

    Lipstick and Mocha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome haul! Enjoy

    Check out our STS & enter our Giveaways!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Jennifer Brown. I haven't seen that one before. Hope you enjoy them all. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An exciting bunch indeed! Romancing The Dark is on my want list. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Wind and the Fire... Lucky, SOUNDS AMAZING! you got so many awesome books this week :)

    My StS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have The Impostor Queen, These Vicious Masks, The Mirror King! All three sound amaaaazing, fantasy is killing it this year/next year! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just finished Ten Thousand Skies Above You. I love the series but I think I liked the first book more. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've got Shade Me as well, can't wait for Tell the Wind and Fire! Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete