Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

 Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks topic is..
10 YA scary novel covers

Amber
Daughters unto Devils Nightfall
1. Daughters Unto Devils by Amy Lukavics
2. Nightfall by Jake Halpern & Peter Kujawinski

Arlene
The Killing Jar The May Queen Murders
These covers are not only chilling , but the descriptions sound creepy as well!!
1. The Killing Jar by Jennifer Bosworth
2. The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude

Crystal
Blood and Salt (Blood and Salt, #1) A Madness So Discreet
I am the queen of creepy so I have a ton of covers to pick from!  These two are the ones that have stood out the most for me.
1. Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett
2. A Madness so Discreet by Mindy McGinnis

Milka
Dreamers Often Lie Charisma
1. Dreamers Often Lie by Jacqueline West - there is something very EERIE about that cover.
2. Charisma by Jeanne Ryan - I'm probably in the minority for thinking this is scary, but I am terrified of bunnies which makes this cover seem very menacing for me.

Tina
 Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna, #1) The House of Dead Maids
1. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
2. The House of Dead Maides by Clare B. Dunkle



7 comments:

  1. The House of Dead Maids cover is very haunting! Happy Halloween! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charisma has such an interesting cover would defintely try reading it.
    ADVANCE HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    Here's mine I hope you check it out :) MY TOP TEN TUESDAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Madness so Discreet sounds fascinating!

    Check out my TTT and my Halloween Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, the covers for The May Queen Murders and Dreamers Often Lie are eerie and cool enough that I want to buy them without even knowing what they are about!

    Also, OH MY GOD. I thought I was the only one who finds rabbits scary. I have gotten so much crap over the years for it, but I have never understood how people can't see how terrifying they are.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, The Killing Jar is so creepy yet so gorgeous! And I can't say the cover of Charisma is scary to me, but I can definitely feel an eerie kind of vibe, and it looks interesting. (Ok I just read the blurb, and it sounds interesting, too!) And Nightfall is on my TBR :-) All great choices! Here's my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

    Devpost.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete