Monday, September 28, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday!

 Hello our lovely snowflake readers!  We are changing things up a bit here at the Haven and joining the popular Top Ten Tuesdays!  I think this will be super fun and give you all a glimpse into our reading world and preferences!  Each week each of us will contribute so this might turn into a Top Twelve Tuesday some weeks =)  Here goes!!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's Top Ten list is:
Ten Books To Read If You Like This Super Popular Book/Author:
Arlene:
If you like Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen then you’ll like:
 Things We Know by Heart The Distance Between Us
Jessi Kirby – Things We Know by Heart
Katie West – The Distance Between Us

Brittany:
If you like The Lumatere Chronicles by Melina Marchetta then you'll like:
Bitter Greens Daughter of the Forest  (The Sevenwaters Trilogy, #1)
Kate Forsyth ~ Bitter Greens
 Juliet Marillier ~ The Sevenwaters Trilogy

Crystal:
If you like The Waking Dark by Robin Wasserman you'll like
The Bargaining Another Little Piece
Carly Anne West ~ The Bargaining
Kate Karyus Quinn ~ Another Little Piece of Me

Milka:

Tina:
If you like Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas then you'll like:
Hidden Huntress (The Malediction Trilogy, #2) The Vanishing Throne (The Falconer, #2)
Danielle L. Jensen ~ Hidden Huntress
 Elizabeth May ~ The Vanishing Throne







8 comments:

  1. I've added I'll Meet You There to my TBR list. I loved Open Road Summer and usually enjoy Sarah Dessen's books. I also loved Things We Know By Heart and Saint Anything. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll Meet You There is AMAZING! You are definitely in for a treat with that one. Though the characters are a bit different from what I was used to from the novels of Dessen, the books do share a similar kind of essence. And they do share AWESOMENESS! :)

      Thanks for stopping by Christina!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Some of these are on my TBR list. Now if I can just get to them :)
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Leslie! :)
      I hope you enjoy all of the ones that are on your TBR list when you get to them!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to TTT :) I will have to look into the Lumatere Chronicles as I'm familiar with the books you recommended for it but not the book itself lol My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! The Lumatere Chronicles is one that I need to get to as well - seeing it mentioned on this list by my co-blogger definitely made me even more interested!
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Welcome to TTT!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/29/top-ten-tuesday-24/

    ReplyDelete