Saturday, August 29, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #92

A weekly meme hosted by, Tynga's Reviews, that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.
Our recap for the past two weeks!
Reviews:
Interviews:




This week I also want to share a creeptastic book trailer from one of my most anticipated reads of the fall Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett!!  Check it out HERE. 
The amazing people at Penguin are also hosting this giveaway that I just have to share!!
So I'm sure most of you know Harper Christmas morninged all over Edelweiss this week and well we just couldn't resist all the awesome that was available!  Our StS this week and last week is dominated by the amazing Harper and a few other publishers that we love to pieces.  
Reign of Shadows Assassin's Heart The Mystery of Hollow Places Harmony House A Drop of Night Sword and Verse The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire, #1) Shallow Graves Burning Glass The May Queen Murders Into the Dim Blood and Salt The Secret Fire (The Secret Fire, #1) Never Never A Study in Charlotte The Great Hunt The Girl from Everywhere
For Review:
Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms, #2)
Bought:

*Special thanks to HarperTeen, Balzer & Bray, Greenwilliow Books,  Katherine Tegen Books, HarperCollins, HMH Books for Young Readers, G.P. Putman's Sons Books for Young Readers, Atom, and Spencer Hill Press*

That's it for us this week! I hope everyone had an amazing week as well! Leave me a link so I can see all your pretties!



10 comments:

  1. Those books all look really good. I love the covers. I hope you enjoy reading them and have a great week.

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look amazing!

    Enjoy your new books! :)

    Kyra @ Blog of a Bookaholic
    My STS Post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing haul! Harper was SO kind to us all on Edelweiss. Seriously, made my week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harper was amazing to book bloggers this week. I managed to read Blood and Salt early and it was amazing. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas. I can't wait to start seeing reviews for some of these. Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO MANY AMAZING BOOKS!!

    Check out our STS & enter to win a personalized copy of Queen of Shadows (open INT)!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  8. These covers are just amazing! This is the first time I'm seeing a lot of them.

    Nice haul! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got Into The Dim! So jealous! :-)

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  10. I joined the First in Line as well. Looks like we got some of the same e-galleys also! Have a great week!
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete