Saturday, August 15, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #91

A weekly meme hosted by, Tynga's Reviews, that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.
Our recap for the past week!


Here's what landed in our happy hands this week!
Wolf By Wolf (Wolf By Wolf, #1) Nightmares! (Nightmares!, #1) The Sleepwalker Tonic (Nightmares!, #2) Slasher Girls & Monster Boys Goodbye Stranger
For Review:
*Special thanks to Little Brown Books for Young Readers, Wendy Lamb Books,  Delacorte Books for Young Readers, & Dial Books*

That's it for us this week! I hope everyone had an amazing week as well! Leave me a link so I can see all your pretties!



7 comments:

  1. Pets Wolf by Wolf. Hello my pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UnGodly looks fantastic. I need that book. Going to Amazon to put it on my books to be ordered list. Great haul.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Nightmares, really like the UK cover :)
    Hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Nightmare covers are beautiful!

    Great haul! Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed Goodbye Stranger, hope you will as well. Great haul!
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for SG&MB! I love April and even if this is an anthology, I will be after it! I'm usually not into anthologies. I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Crystal :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful haul. I just discovered Nightmares has a sequel today. Love the cover. Enjoy all your new books!

    ReplyDelete