Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Teaser Tuesday, #7



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Pivot Point (Pivot Point, #1)
Pivot Point by Kasie West
Publisher: Harper Teen
Expected Pub Date: February 12, 2013

My Teasers:

Page 11 & 12

"You get handed an opportunity to flirt with Duke Rivers and you blow him off? All these years of being my friend and you have learned nothing. That was your chance. You couldn've acted like he hurt you and made him walk you to the nurse's office."

"It's hot and delicious combined. In the dictionary it would be listed as a noun and woudn't even have a definition attached, just a picture of Duke Rivers."


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Oh great teaser! I have heard good things about this book!

    My TT

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Teresa! I have heard great things as well. I'm excited to start it. Thanks for stopping by and sharing your TT. Heading your way now. :)

      Delete
  2. Great teases! If seems Duke Rivers is a pretty special guy! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks, Andrea! He seems to be eye candy for sure. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I believe that mine is about as far away from yours as possible! It's a non-fiction history of Anheuser-Busch and the Busch family.

    http://eyesandearsblog.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday_27.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Giggles* I would say so! LOL I'll swing over to check yours out. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Great teasers! I have an ARC of this, but I'm waiting to read it closer to the release date. Wish I could read it now, but I have to read ones I can review on the blog this month! Darn!

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers! I'm interested to see what people think of this one. The premise has me intrigued, but I'm getting a bit tired of love triangles (can it be considered one if she's in two different futures? Hmm).

    Here's My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo that looks good!

    Lauren
    http://lrjohnson13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

    Click Here
    Remote.com

    ReplyDelete