Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Opal Trailer Reveal!

Hey everyone!!  We have right here the book trailer for Opal!!  This book is definitely one of our most anticipated of the year and this trailer is just insane!!  They just keep getting better and better!  Okay no more talking take a look!!

Opal (The third book in the Lux Series)
Available in both print and digital version on December 18, 2012

Official Opal Book Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oLkv3DotkqM

Check out Jennifer L. Armentrout on the following sites:

So what do you think?  I absolutely love it and it makes me want the book so much more!!  Dec 18 can't come fast enough!

 

3 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for sharing this trailer with us ladies, thank god the release date is only around the corner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to read this but I don't really like his short haircut in this. Do you? I've always thought the female model didn't quite fit the look I have for Katy in my head either. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

    Website
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete