Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

 Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks topic is..
Top Ten New-To-Me Favorite Authors I Read For The First Time In 2015

Tina
A.G. Howard- Read her entire Splintered series and then hated myself for waiting so long.
Rainbow Rowell- I hate myself for only just discovering the greatest that is Rowell!!

Milka
Julie Murphy
Becky Albertalli

Crystal
Morgan Rhodes--If you haven't read her Falling Kingdoms books you need to do so ASAP!
Jennifer Donnelly--She is an amazing writer and I can't believe I didn't find out sooner!

Arlene
Amy Engel author of The Book of Ivy
Aaron Hartzler author of What We Saw





7 comments:

  1. Rowell is wonderful! I've been wanting to read The Book of Ivy and the Splintered series as well. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started Attachments by Rainbow Rowell a while ago. I need to pick it back up!
    Great Top Ten! :)

    My Top Ten Tuesday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Morgan Rhodes and A.G. Howard. I need to read Amy Engel and Jennifer Donnelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and I can't wait to get my hands on Carry On :D I still need to crack open my copy of Splintered but I can't wait to do so - I just know I'll love it! Awesome picks ladies^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't say as I recall reading any of the authors on your Top Ten Tuesday post this week, so I have some new to me authors to check out for sure.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-new-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Other than Rainbow Rowell (who I'm on the fence about still - loved Attachments, didn't like E&P), I haven't read any of these authors! I need to fix that! :) My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Golf Betting Advice Liga Spanyol

    ReplyDelete