Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

 Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks topic is..
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year 

Arlene
Anything signed by Richelle Mead, but I would love to complete my Bloodlines Collection and get Silver Shadows and The Ruby Circle for my bookshelf.

Crystal
I'm dying for the Illustrated Harry Potter book and I would love Untamed by A.G. Howard!

Milka
Illustrated Harry Potter and a physical copy of The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord since I desperately need that for my collection.

Tina
-Oblivion by Jennifer L. Armentrout- More Daemon Black baby!
-Untamed: A Splintered Companion by A.G Howard- Any Splintered fan's must have. 


3 comments:

  1. YES to the illustrated Edition of Harry Potter - honestly, I can't believe I didn't think to add that one to my list this year! WHAT was I thinking?! I hope you find these books under the tree ladies^^ Happy holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it is any more but Oblivion is/was on NetGalley, so instead of just book one in his POV, you get the first three books. There's a review of it on my blog.

    MY TTT:Marie @ Pages to Explore

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you all get what you want this Christmas! Merry Christmas to all of you.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/22/top-ten-tuesday-36/

    ReplyDelete