Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday

 Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks topic is..
Top Ten Best Books I Read In 2015

Arlene
Soundless The Book of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #1)
Soundless by Richelle Mead
The Book of Ivy by Amy Engle

Crystal
Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1) Rebel Spring (Falling Kingdoms, #2)
Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes--does anyone see a trend here???

Milka
Dumplin' Since You've Been Gone
Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson

Tina
 Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) Endgame (Night School, #5)
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas- I mean dammmme!
Endgame by C. J Daugherty- A great ending to such an addicting series.

Amber
Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4)The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles, #2)
Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas- This book was hands-down the best in this series so far! 
The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson- I'm pretty sure this book was written for me LOL! It is perfection!



3 comments:

  1. QoS DEFINITELY made my list this week too - it's easily one of the best books of the year, if not ever ♥ I still need to read Soundless Dumplin' and Heart of Betrayal though. GREAT picks ladies^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until you read Gathering Darkness. That book was amazing. I still haven't started Kiss of Deception, even though it's been on my 'want to read' list for a while.
    My TTT:Marie @ Pages to Explore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lists! I loved Since You've Been Gone! I really need to add Heart of Betrayal to my TBR -- seeing that one a lot today!

    my TTT

    ReplyDelete