Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #12

Teaser Tuesday, #12

 
Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays!
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser Tuesday is for the following:
Under the Never Sky (Under the Never Sky , #1)
 
Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
 
Publication Date: January 3, 2012
 
Publisher: Harper Collins Publishers
 
 
My Teasers: Page 48 & 49
 
 
 

"Aria's gaze moved to the chair next to her. It shouldn't be empty. Her mother should be there instead of hundreds of miles away."
 
 
"Aria looked down at the table. She didn't want to picture Soren with disfiguring scars. She didn't want to picture him at all."  
 
 
 
 
 
 PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Oooo, great teaser!! I really need to read this one... it's been on my TBR list for so long! I hope you're enjoying it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHhhh I still need to start this series. Awesome tease!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this book! And the sequel! So good!

    Jennifer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to read this one. I'm glad you loved it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Great Teaser. I still need to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my what a good tease! I have not started this series yet.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

    Click Here
    Cursosformacion

    ReplyDelete