Monday, January 28, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays, #13

Teaser Tuesdays, #13




Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays!
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following:

Blue Hearts of Mars
Blue Hearts of Mars by Nicole Grotepas
Published Date: January 11, 2013

My Teasers: Page 25

"Why?" His eyes found mine, and there was this appeal in them, this hope. I couldn't crush it. Because I wanted to encourage it. I want to encourage him."

"Maybe that's just it. Maybe I need to find out what it is about him that makes my head spin."

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!


16 comments:

  1. Love the teaser, I actually have this book to read so I'm really looking forward to starting it. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kate! I hope you like it, too. I just started it but look forward to diving in. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this. I'm going to go check it out! Here is mine: http://wp.me/p2rC8n-5W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'll pop on over to check yours out, too. :)

      Delete
  3. Nice teaser! I haven't heard of this book before and now I'm intrigued. Thanks for sharing.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you get a chance to read it. So far I really like it. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Great teaser. I haven't heard of this one, but the cover is great! I'll have to check out more about it!

    Jennifer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer! Oh, I know it! the cover is awesome! When I saw the cover I had to find out what was inside LOL. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Oh this is a teaser and a half Amber! What the heck is going on? And what does she mean by that comment? Thanks for sharing such a great teaser with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks Jasprit! I'm not telling! *sticks tongue out* I plan on hiding to read more tonight! LOL Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  6. Oh awesome teaser. I haven't heard of this book, but with a teaser like that I am interested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Thanks, Amy! There's some good lines in this one LOL Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  7. The cover really grabbed me and so did your teaser.
    My Teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF A PREDATORY LENDER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandy! Oh, I loved the cover as well. It's pretty LOL I'll swing over to yours, too. Thanks for swinging by!

      Delete
  8. Oh loving that cover. And sounds like there's a touch of love in the air. ;) thank you for the teaser.

    I've posted a teaser this week as well, if you'd like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/01/teaser-tuesday-148.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love the cover too! That blue color really stands out and just an overall great cover. Yes, love is in the air! LOL Thanks for swinging by! I'll head on over to yours as well :)

      Delete