Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, #64

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases we can't wait to get our hands on.
Here's what I'm waiting on this week:

Love, Lucy by April Lindner
Expected publication: January 27, 2015
Publisher: Poppy

While backpacking through Florence, Italy, during the summer before she heads off to college, 17-year-old Lucy Sommersworth finds herself falling in love with the culture, the architecture, the food...and Jesse Palladino, a handsome street musician. After a whirlwind romance, Lucy returns home, determined to move on from her "vacation flirtation." But just because summer is over doesn't mean Lucy and Jesse are over, too.

This book is my do-over story! If I could have one do-over, it would be this… to travel to Europe before or even after college and just traipse around Italy, Spain, and France. It would be so awesome to experience the culture, the people, the food and fall in love. Yes… Love, Lucy sounds like my perfect escape, and I want to jump on that red motor bike and have the time of my life. I can't wait to live vicariously through this story. 

Sooo, what book are you waiting on???

5 comments:

  1. I like the cover and blurb. Seems like an interesting read about travelling and self-discovery. Hope you read it soon :)

    Happy Hump Day!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look and sound of this one...and I needed to come to your blog to "cool off," with those lovely wintery images...LOL. (It's been triple digits here!).

    Here's mine: “CRAZY LOVE YOU”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this sounds good! Adding this to my "to-read" list. :)

    Our WoW: http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=20896

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

    Ocpsoft.org
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete