Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Teaser Tuesday, #61 The Selection by Kiera Cass


Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...


The Selection (The Selection, #1)

The Selection by Kiera Call
Publisher: HarperTeen
Publication Date: April 24, 2012

Teasers are from ebook Page 20



"I stayed awake a little while longer, thinking of Aspen, and how much I loved him, and how it felt to be loved by him. I felt special, priceless, irreplaceable. No queen on any throne could possibly feel more important than I did."

"I think he enjoyed the sound of my raspy breathing more than the singing itself."




PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks! 


14 comments:

  1. I want to read this series really bad! It's on my list for this year!!! Great teaser and thanks for stopping in to my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep meaning to read this book but I also keep getting sidetracked by other books on my TBR mountain. Come see my teasers from Retribution by Anderson Harp and Dangerous by Shannon Hale. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by Kathy. From reading the comments, we've all not gotten to it. So far I'm quite enjoying it. I'm a sucker for books with Royalty in them.

      Delete
  3. This is my first Teaser Tuesday!! I have had the Selection my kindle FOREVER now. i do want to read it just keeps getting trumped. Anyhow.. Happy Tuesday! Here is my link to my teasers!
    Please feed the Bookworm : TEASER TUESDAY #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for stopping by! I've had this sitting in my nook for quite some time as well. I'm enjoying it so far. 😀

      Delete
  4. I own The Selection but haven't picked it up yet. I think I will soon though since the third book is coming out. Hopefully I will enjoy it and then I can read the trilogy straight through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I figured with the upcoming release, why not? Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. This is a really great teaser Amber, I've always been uncertain about this book, but this quote does have me intrigued! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jasprit. I was too, then was nudged by mom to read it lol! I'm enjoying it so far and is gaining gsining swoon stars the more I read 😀 Thanks for dropping in!

      Delete
  6. Wow, that is so sweet. I have this book and really need to read it.
    This is too funny. My post is #61 too. It's from Another Faust - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/03/11/teaser-tuesdays-61-another-faust/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! #61 sisters LOL! Thanks for dropping in. I'll swing over to yours now 😃

      Delete