Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Teaser Tuesday, #60 On the Fence by Kasie West





Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...


On the Fence

On The Fence by Kasie West
Publisher: HarperTeen
Expected Publication Date: July 1, 2014
*Teasers are from an advanced readers copy.






Teasers from ebook page 168
"So what, then? What were you going to tell me today?"
"The timing is wrong now. I'll tell you later."
"No. Please. I want to know now. I'm tired of secrets."
He stared at me for a long time, as if trying to read my sincerity. His breath touched my lips. It took everything in me not to close the distance between us. When his lips brushed against mine, I let out an involuntary gasp. Had I done that?
"Am I reading you wrong?" he asked.
I shook my head no. I couldn't find my voice, couldn't dare to believe this meant what I thought it meant.
He let out a slow breath of air that smelled so familiar. "I was going to tell you that."
"You were going to tell me that you wanted to kiss me?"
He nodded. "Is this going to change everything?"
"I sure hope so."


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!



9 comments:

  1. Great teaser. This one is on my review stack but I won't be getting to it for quite a while. My teasers this week are from Eyes Closed Tight by Peter Leonard and The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously you're enjoying this read =)
    thx for teasing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That 'first kiss' moment after not being sure if the person is or isn't into you is always so sweet.
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet scene! This sounds like a delightful book.
    My Teaser is from SPARE CHANGE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. It sounds like a very good book. Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did she kiss him or did he kiss her? Hmm.. I like this one.

    Here's mine from Enchanted by Alethea Kontis - http://fuonlyknew.com/2014/03/04/teaser-tuesdays-60-enchanted-by-alethea-kontis/

    ReplyDelete