Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday

 Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks topic is..
Ten Books On My Spring TBR

Arlene
The Last Star by Rick Yancey. I canNOT wait!
Glittering Court by Richelle Mead. So excited to dive into this one!

Crystal
Seven Black Diamonds by Melissa Marr
Down with Shine by Kate Karyus Quinn
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan

Tina
The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
The Last Star by Rick Yancey
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

Milka
Dig too Deep by Amy Allgeier
The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig

Amber
Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
The Last Star by Rick Yancey

6 comments:

  1. Glittering Court is on my list as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to the Glittering Court. I hope this is a promising book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES to A Court of Mist and Fury^^ HOW did I forget to add that one to my own list this week >.< I basically looked at my shelf and ended up with 10 books I wanted to read soon without even thinking of pre-orders and the like. Oops! Anyway, I still need to read The 5th Wave myself but I NEED to get on that soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to read a Sarah J. Maas book someday soon! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Court of Mist and Fury! I need to read this one ASAP. Life and the survival of the world and lots of other important things depend on it, lOL.

    Majanka @ I Heart Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site! Play Poker Online Poker Hands Game Poker School Online

    ReplyDelete