Sunday, April 1, 2012

IMM # 3

"In My Mailbox" is a meme, created by Kristi at The Story Siren that features books bloggers have received, purchased, or borrowed.

For Review:
Fated by Alyson Noel
Masque Of Red Death by Bethany Griffin
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
Angel Eyes by Shannon Dittemore
Defy by Raine Thomas
Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa
Starters by Lissa Price
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Elemental by Emily White
Wander Dust by Michelle Warren


Won:
Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London

Purchased:
Slice: Juicy Moments from my Impossible Life by Steven Herrick
Queen of the Night by Leanne Hall
Brides of Rollrock Island by Margo Lanagan

Borrowed:
Straight Line to My Heart by Bill Condon

Thank you so much Spence Hill Press, J.A. London, Michelle Warren, Henry Colt & CO,  St.Martins Press, Arlene (my twinie), and Thomas Nelson Fiction

We have had another awesome few weeks!  We hope all you have had the same!  Let us know what you received in your mailbox!

2 comments:

  1. Even though I knew/know you two have some of these books, I still get excited to see that you have them. I'm such a weirdo.

    BTW If you want to get rid of that Captcha stuff for commenters, here's how: http://www.alisoncanread.com/2012/03/captcha-how-to-eradicate-evil.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Flannery! LOL I love seeing what everyone gets too! I saw on twitter a few days back that you got a package from MacMillian! That is awesome!

    OMG thank you for the link! I just fixed it I hope! That thing is so annoying!!

    ReplyDelete