Saturday, November 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #99

 A weekly meme hosted by, Tynga's Reviews, that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.
Here's what we were up to this past week!


Memes:
What landed in our happy hands this week!

These Shallow Graves Unforgiven (Fallen, #5) Breath to Breath Riders (Riders, #1) The Killing Jar Lost Stars (Journey to Star Wars: The Force Awakens)
For Review:
*Special thanks to Random House Delacorte, Relish Media, Tor Teen,  Farra Straus & Giroux, Disney Lucasfilm Press, and all the amazing publicist that continue to spoil us*

That's it for us! Leave me a link so I can see all your pretties! 

18 comments:

  1. awesome haul of books. So lucky to get Riders. I hope you love it.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul, I hope you enjoy your books!

    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up "These Shallow Graves" this week too but I haven't gotten to it yet. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! I read it a few weeks ago and it's definitely one that I hope people read!

      Delete
  4. Mostly all new titles to me and they look fab!
    I hope they are enjoyed.
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! I can't wait to read Riders! Enjoy your books! My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really looking forward to These Shallow Graves and to your review of it! Happy reading and happy Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I reviewed These Shallow Graves here...It was definitely a fav of mine!
      http://winterhavenbooks.blogspot.com/2015/10/review-these-shallow-graves-by-jennifer.html

      Happy Sunday to you!

      Delete
  7. I decided to give away my publisher copy of Unforgiven! I haven't read anything in the series in so long - I think I stopped after book two. I'm hoping to get to Riders soooon. :D Reading The Killing Jar this week! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous week, Crystal. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you that's not a bad idea! I've only read the first in the series so I might actually do that to! Thanks for the idea!! I hope you get Riders this week!! Oh and I hope you enjoy The Killing Jar! That's another one I want to get to sooner rather than later!

      You too Alyssa!

      Delete
  8. Haha! I know every week I add more and more books! It's what makes blogging fun though lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. With the Star Wars frenzy starting to kick per the movie release next month, I think I will have to get Lost Stars thanks for the heads up on it.

    ReplyDelete