Saturday, April 4, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #79

A weekly meme hosted by, Tynga's Reviews, that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.

Our recap for the week!
Reviews:

Promos:

Memes: 

What landed in our happy hands!


To Hold the Bridge The Game of Love and Death From a Distant Star The Escape Rogue (Talon #2) The Devil You Know Rook Vengeance Road
For Review:

*Special thanks to HarperCollins,  Arthur A. Levine Books, Karen McQuestion, Sourcebook Fire, Harlequin Teen, Bloomsbury USA Childrens, Scholastic Books, & HMH Books for Young Readers*

That's it for us this week!  Please leave me a link so I can see all your pretties as well!

11 comments:

  1. Yay!! Great books this week. I hope you love VR! I sure did. So excited about Rook and The Game of Love and Death. Both look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these but I've seen them on other STS posts. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually reading EITA at the moment. I hope you love all your new books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredible haul! I myself am super excited for Rook, Vengeance Road, and The Devil You Know! I really hope you enjoy these. (Especially Rook. I can't WAIT for that one to come out.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vengeance Road!!! I'm so ready to read it. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I've wanted to check out Rook and The Game of Love and Death for a while. They both sound so amazing! Maybe I'll have to request them on Edelweiss. Enjoy all your books!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for The Devil You Know, this is going to be my first Trish Doller book! Enjoy!
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, To Hold the Bridge! I like the Abhorsen series, so I'm excited for that one. I got The Devil You Know and Vengeance Road this week too. :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These all have such pretty covers! I still haven't read Talon yet but I'm meaning to... maybe I'll just wait until the whole series is out so I can read it all! Happy reading!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lot's of good looking books this week.
    the game of love and death looks great
    I hope you enjoy :) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Weekly Wrap Up

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete