Saturday, September 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (59)


A weekly meme hosted by, Tynga's Reviews, that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review.

Our Recap for the past few weeks!
Reviews:

Cover Reveals:

Guest Post:

WinterHaven Fun:
What landed in our happy hands this week!

The In-Between Made of Stars Alienated (Alienated, #1) Antigoddess (Goddess War, #1)
For Review:

Unchained (Nephilim Rising, #1)
Won:

*Special thanks to Entangled, Disney Hyperion, Entangled Teen,  St. Martins Griffin, & Tor Teen*

That's it for us this week!  Please leave me a link so I can see all your pretties!

 

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh I got Alienated too this week. Enjoy, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for Alienated. So crossing my fingers that I get it. Antigoddess was very good. Come visit me as well.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Alienated in May! Isn't it gorgeous?! I love the cover of the book. And oooo, Unchained! I'm so jealous. I need that book :D

    Have a great week!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought myself a copy of Antigoddess this week. I'm reading it right now, and I'm LOVING it. Alienated looks really interesting, and I'm loving the cover for The In-Between. That's absolutely gorgeous!

    Have a great week :D

    Bekka
    Pretty Deadly Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I have been wanted to read Made Of Stars! And Alienated! AHH!

    Have a good week!

    Weekly Wrap Up + STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover of the book. And oooo, Unchained! I'm so jealous. I need that book :D

    Have a great week!

    Ekstrak Herbal

    ReplyDelete
  7. You may post on the professional credentials for the blog owner. You could express it's outstanding. Your blog experience can springboard your click through. Agen Bola Online

    ReplyDelete