Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #16


Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...
The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3)
The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Published: February 12, 2013
Publisher: Razorbill
My Teasers from ebook Page 50
Adrian's lips were a breath away. "Then we'll meet in two hours by the hotel's service door."
"I'm a master of self-control, he declared."

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!

13 comments:

  1. HA! I'm reading The Indigo spell too. :D Great teasers. I'm glad I read them already in the book. ^^

    Here's my teaser!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I loved this part. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser! I'm excited to read The Indigo Spell.
    Here's mine- http://wp.me/p2rC8n-pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my favorite authors and I've grown attached to these characters. Thanks for stopping by! On my way to yours now...

      Delete
  4. Love this line- Adrian and self-control usually do not go together. Although he does great in the book with Sydney.

    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I agree! I am looking forward to the rest of the story. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. I'm not reading this because I haven't started this series, but I've heard such good things. I'm going to have to go pick them up. Hope you are enjoying.

    Jennifer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it! I haven't read anything by her yet. I keep seeing them *everywhere* so I think I need to get on it! ;)

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah!! Just got this book but haven't gotten to it yet with school. Hope to read it soon! Thank you for the tease! 8)

    My Teaser: http://reesesreviews.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh la la!! Swoony and steamy!! ;-) I want to read about this Adrian guy :-)
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your teaser makes me want to know what happens next!
    My Teaser is from TEN TINY BREATHS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There seems to be many reading or going to read this one. Sounds like a winning series. :D Thank you for the teaser.

    I also have a teaser up this week if you'd like to stop by...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday-151.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. *eeep* I loved this book so much! Great tease!

    ReplyDelete