Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday, #7

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we can't wait to get our hands on.

For this week, I picked Iced, which is the first installment of The Fever World. I really fell for Dani “Mega” O’Malley in the Fever Series and was left wondering where her storyline would end up. I’m excited to see a series dedicated to this wild, sugar high, spit fire of a girl.

Iced by Karen Marie Moning
Expected publication: October 30th 2012
Publsher: Delacorte Press
Pre-order: Amazon / Barnes & Noble







Karen Marie Moning spares no expense at developing an intricate world wrapped around addicting lore, so to see that she plans on taking us back to Dublin where Dark Fae, Unseelies and pure pandemonium go hand in hand… well I’m excited for this new urban paranormal trilogy!

If you've got the Fever join the
So, what book are you waiting on?

22 comments:

  1. I cannot even begin to describe how much I love Karen Marie Moning and he fever book!!! The way for October is excruciating, and are you going to the Fever Con? I wish I could....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Danny I wish I could go to Fever Con too. I'm on the west coast, so not possible for me. :( Glad you liked the book choice. :D

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for this book either Arlene, I need a Barrons fix soon, so hopefully he will make an appearance in this book too! I'm super excited about the spin off series too! Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet he'll make an appearance. He has too. LOL. Thanks Jasprit. :)

      Delete
  3. I really need to pick up an UF! This phrase makes me want to read about this girl: "wild, sugar high, spit fire of a girl." Great pick Arlene! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! It was fun meeting crazy Dani in the first series. Thanks Rachel! XD

      Delete
  4. This one sounds interesting and its new to me.

    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brandileigh2003! Heading over to your WOW next. :)

      Delete
  5. Awesome picked! I'm anticipating this for a while now.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo excited for this one!! Great pick :)

    Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an interesting series - another author I need to check out when there's a glimmer of light beyond the TBR pile.

    Here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Bob! Heading over to your WOW next. :)

      Delete
  8. I haven't read any of the books by this author before, even though I have most of them at home! I really like the sound of this one though. That cover is really cool too. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh interesting pick! I haven't heard of this one but I'm intrigued.
    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one sounds really good! I'm definitely going to have to read this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never read anything by this author, but I can't resist that cover! I just added it to my TBR list.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete