Friday, January 13, 2012

The Secret of the Keepers: Kailmeyra's Strength (Kailmeyra, #2) by Elizabeth Isaacs

The Secret of the Keepers: Kailmeyra's Strength (Kailmeyra, #2)

Published November 1st 2011 by EFIsaacs

Elizabeth Isaacs, has done it again! She has pulled me into the world of Kailmeyra, and left me stunned at the beauty of her work.

The Secret of the Keepers: Kailmeyra's Strength (Kailmeyra #2) was awesome. It picks up right where The Light of Asteria leaves off.

Nora is now married to the man of her dreams and living in the beautiful land of Kailmeyra, where beautiful creatures roam about and where the pure of hearts live.

The darkness of the Dokkalfar threatens the purity and peace of the land. Nora is continuing her education from Malachi, the Ancient one. The clan grows stronger as well as the rest of the Alfar, but the threat of war is closing in.

Nora, is faced with so much in this book. I felt her emotions. Her pain, happiness and frustrations and her strength.

Mia has joined forces with the Dokkalfar, and she has knowledge of something that is vital to the Alfar's survival and the land of Kailmeyra, itself. With a heavy heart and a major responsibility, Nora proves her strength and love.


All the great characters we became to love are back and we meet a new character, Rune, who is absolutely awesome! I love his blatent personality and the say-it-how-it-is approach.

We reach a new depth throughout the journey; learning to make choises and decisions based on pure intent and not selfeshness. The love and strength of love and loss, defeating the dark and embracing the light. Seeking the good out of the bad.

"Protecting you will never be a burden, Nora. It is my instinct...my privilege."

I loved this book and can't wait to get my hands on the next one. The waiting is always agony, but with some stories, it's worth the wait...

RATING: .5

4 comments:

  1. LOVED your review, thanks for sharing! Now I want a copy of Light of Asteria, you've got me hooked and this is my first time hearing of Elizabeth Isaacs! Good job on spreading the word, have a great weekend :)
    blessings,
    kara
    karathewriter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kara! Ms. Isaacs, has an uncanny way of spinning a beautiful tale and drawing the reader in. It's a great book. I hope you get a chance to read it and love it as much as I did.

      Delete
  2. Love u Amber. Great review... I know now what to add to my list of 'to read'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you, Mary. You should check this one out for sure. Also Destiny's Fire :)

      Delete